1.17.2007


So I sort of trailed off a bit, but...


Back from Europe, after five television-filled months spent slumbering in my parents basement, I've taken once again to direction. A new direction. This time westward.


I've cobbled together my books and my clothes (and even a Nintendo 64), and packed them tightly into a car not quite my own, but borrowed - from my parents - for a short time; and a long journey.


I'm moving myself to Portland, Oregon; in search of adventure and employment (preferably adventurous). I'm cutting a slightly jagged route through the American continent, extended beyond the distances that any reasonable pioneers might have chosen, for themselves, as an apt (or timely) path westward.


I'll be visiting old friends, in places I've never before seen. And then, I suppose, I'll be figuring out my life, or some modicum of what may as well be called my life, an adult life, in the real world - big old scary world it be.


No comments: